TRAVEL NOTICE /2022.03.14/
• All passengers are not required to have any “COVID-19” PCR test (Antigen test/Rapid test) to enter Mongolia.
• Passengers are not required to be fully vaccinated.
• Passengers shall fill out Medical declaration form upon arrival at the border checkpoints.
• Any “COVID-19” tests upon arrival are lifted.
• Passengers are not required to go under quarantine or self-isolation regime.
Additional: COVID-19 case numbers have decreased considerably from a peak in January. Mongolia has reopened its borders to all travelers. Chinggis Khan International Airport remains the only border point that is currently open. All land border crossings reopened on 1 April. You’re no longer required to present a negative COVID-19 (PCR) test to enter Mongolia. However, different requirements may apply depending on the embarkation point and airline. You don’t need to quarantine on arrival. All significant domestic COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted. This includes limits on opening hours of businesses and social distancing. The wearing of face masks is still mandatory.
Goodluck your journey.