Ulsbold has 12 year experience in the ISP and Telecom industry, currently a senior network engineer at Mobicom corporation in Mongolia. He is responsible for IP Transit/Core, domestic MPLS and Enterprise network in Mobicom corporation. His expertise includes routing & switching, IPv6 dual stack, MPLS.
Ulsbold is Program committee member of mnNOG.
Friday 28th of Oct
- Presentation 1: Enabled ipv4/ipv6 dual stack infrastructure - Ulsbold Enkhtaivan (Mobicom)
- Presentation 2: IPv6 Deployment in 2022 - Guangliang Pan (APNIC)
- Presentation 3: SDN Controller integration to Virtualization Manager
- Presentation 4: The challenges of the Edu transformation
Sunday to Thursday 23-27th of Oct
Network Management and Monitoring
Engineers, Network Managers and Operators, and Security policy makers who are interested in Network Management and Monitoring and want to gain an understanding of how to utilise various tools to improve network telemetry.
- Fundamentals of Networking
- Fundamentals of Linux
- Introduction to NMM
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Fundamentals
- Round-Robin Database (RRD) tool
- Log management and Time series database
- Flow monitoring
Workshop Agenda: https://wiki.apnictraining.net/nmm-20221023-mn
Saturday 22th of Oct
RPKI ROV tutorial
- Anyone interested to understand the RPKI framework and how it helps secure Internet Routing.
- Why do we keep seeing news headlines about major networks not being reachable because traffic got rerouted to somewhere else? BGP mishaps are very common and frighteningly very easy. Examples are malicious route hijacking, mis-origination (fat fingers), and bad filters (route leaks). We need better mechanism(s) to ensure no one can inject false information into the global routing system that easily.
- This tutorial will look at current route filtering tools/techniques, how RPKI is just a piece in the puzzle, and what we should do to secure the internet routing.
For those who manage IP resources for your organisations (technical or corporate contacts), please do come with MFA (OTP) enabled for your MyAPNIC account, as well as ensure you have permission from your Corporate Contacts to certifiy your resources - let us create ROAs for your prefixes!
This workshop is not an introduction. It is assumed that the workshop participants have a working knowledge of:
- IP Routing (esp BGP)
- How to use a router command line interface (Cisco IOS configuration syntax).
- Basic Linux command line (CLI) skills.
Full agenda: https://wiki.apnictraining.net/rpki-20221022-online
RPKI ROV tutorial + ROA session free for everyone who is interested, it will be held on ErdemTower room#705 on October 22nd at 14:00 (GMT+8)
Registration: Click Here