mnNOG-2: Call for Papers
The following is an open call for presentations for the conference sessions for the 2nd Mongolia Network Operators Group (mnNOG) being hosted as on online event on 28th October 2020.
Important dates regarding the Call for Papers:
Call for Presentations Opens 15 September 2020
Final Deadline for Submissions 22 October 2020
Final Programme Published 23 October 2020
The mnNOG-2 is a half-a-day event that includes technical sessions and possibly panel discussions. You are invited to propose talks that you think are relevant to the Internet
operational and research community.
Note: Any marketing, sales and vendor proprietary content in presentation is against the spirit of mnNOG and it is strictly prohibited.
The topics given below are not exclusive. Presentations are expected to be no more than 25 minutes long and with suitable technical content.
- Network Operations
- IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
- Data Center Technologies, Virtualisation
- COVID-19 related network challenges – network scaling, performance, teleworking, online/distance learning, security
- Access and transport networks including Cable/DSL, LTE/5G, wireless, metro ethernet, fibre, segment routing
- Network security issues and BCPs
- SDN, NFV, and network automation
- Content & service delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, Telepresence, Gaming)
- DNS / DNSSEC and RPKI
- ccTLDs, gTLDs, IDNs
- IXPs and Peering
- Internet of Things (IoT) architectures, standards, services, security, addressability, and manageability
- Open source tools and practices
- Power System design
- Any case studies or learning related to operational technologies that you want to share with the community
Draft slides MUST be provided with submissions otherwise the Program Committee will be unable to review the submission. For work in progress, the most current information available at time of submission is acceptable.
All draft slides submitted for PC review must be in PDF or PPT format only.
The mnNOG conference will be conducted in the Mongolian language, but submissions and presentations in the English language are most welcome from international speakers.
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the mnNOG Program Committee by email
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the mnNOG2.
Thanks and best wishes,
On behalf of the mnNOG Programme Committee