One of the members from MNNOG
mnNOG Local Keynote speaker: System Engineer PhD, Enkhbat Dangaasuren led a successful in internet technology since the early 1990s and is well known for introducing the internet to Mongolia.
Geoff Huston is the Chief Scientist at the Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC), where he undertakes research on topics associated with Internet infrastructure, IP technologies, and address distribution policies....
P1. Securing Internet Routing - Tashi Phuntsho (APNIC)
P2. R&E Challenges Around the World - Hervey Allen (NSRC)
Presentation 1: (5 minute)
Presentation 2: (5 minute)
Presentation 3: (5 minute)
Presentation 4: (5 minute)
Panelists : Ulsbold Enkhtaivan (Mobicom), .. TBU
P1. RouteViews: BGP Collector for Network Operators and Researchers - Philip Smith (NSRC)
3. Introduction to Workshops:
4. Closing Remarks by mnNOG Committee
This workshop is intended for network engineers, managers, and policy makers to understand security threats, preventions, and recovery.
Technical staff who are now building or operating a wide area service provider network and who also wish to learn more about securing their network infrastructure.
This workshop is designed for engineers and system staff at ISPs and large networks, including academic networks who are involved with system management, network monitoring and management, incident response and security. This course is for those who need to manage Network operations and NOCs. Proper network instrumentation is a fundamental requirement for realizing infrastructure security at both the network and desktop level, and this course emphasizes the security benefits for the tools and the techniques covered. The agenda of topics is presented below and labs constitute about 60% of the course.
This five-day workshop teaches the skills required for the configuration
of scalable and secure routing, as well as best practice operation of
the networks making up today's Internet.
16th of Sept 2019: Conference
- IPv4 / IPv6 Routing and Operations
- IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
- Internet backbone operations
- ISP and Carrier services
- IXPs and Peering
- Research on Internet Operations and Deployment
- Software Defined Networking / Network Function Virtualisation
- Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware)
- DNS / DNSSEC
- Access and Transport Technologies, including Cable/DSL, LTE/5G, wireless, metro Ethernet, fiber, segment routing
- Content & Service Delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, “telepresence”, Gaming) and Cloud Computing
2019/9 /17 – 21: Workshop
- Network security and packet analysis
- Network management and monitoring
- Routing for infrastructure and security operation